WebCtl is a framework for building web based J2EE applications.
This framework has been build with one goal in mind: SIMPLICITY
- WebCtl is for EVERY body. Don't need to be a J2EE guru. No need to use Entity, Session beans etc. Just use standard JavaBeans ( for business logic ) and Java Server Pages ( for user interface ).
- The API si tiny ( ~30K ): No need to learn tons of classes.
- Simple architechture based on well known design patterns like: Model-View-Controller, Command, Publish-Subscribe
- Central Servlet that dispatch user request to Command objects
- Execution of Command object within EJB context
- Support of asynchronous processing via JMS and Message Driven Beans