for jBoss users:
baseBeans engineering won best training by readers of JDJ and published the first book on Struts called FastTrack to Struts.
Upcoming class is live in NYC, on 5/2 from 7:30 AM to 1:00PM. We will cover db driven web site development, process, validation, tiles, multi row, J2EE security, DAO, development process, SQL tuning, etc.
We will teach a project tech lead methods that will increase the productivity of his team and review best practices, so that they can benchmark their environment.
*Sign up now for $150, the price will be $450 soon as we get closer to the date (price goes up every few days). The web site to sign up on is *baseBeans.net* .
You will receive a lab/content CD when you sign up.
Contact us for more details.
· We preach and teach simple.
· We use a very fast DAO DB Layer – with DAO side data cache
· We use JSTL
· We use a list backed Bean w/ DAO helper design for access to any native source and to switch out DAO.
· We use J2EE security, container managed declarative authorization and authentication. (no code, works on any app. server).
· Struts based Content Management System. A Struts menu entry like this:
passes to the action the parm of “about” which the DAO populates.
You can peak at the source code at sourceforge.net/projects/basicportal or go to our site baseBeans.net. (16,000 downloads since Oct. 2002)
Note that the baseBeans.net is using the Content Management System (SQL based) that we train on. (our own dog food)
Note: We always offer money back on our public classes.
Project Recovery Specialist
<a href =”baseBeans.net”>Struts Training
to keep on training, details, best practice, etc. sign up to this mail list:
(1,000 + members)