6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2003 2:40 AM by Victor Rotaru

wrong verifier deployment error

Victor Rotaru Newbie

Coming back to my post in JMX forum. I am deploying an application on JBoss (3.2.1) 3.2.2RC1 which works well in JBoss 3.0.7. The application was deployed also in SunONE 7 without problems. The mesage I receive is:
      Failed to parse WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: ejb-ref ejb/EmployeeLocalHome found in jboss-web.xml but not in web.xml)
      The entity bean (EmployeeBean) is succesfully deployed and both the deployment descriptors (jboss-web.xml and web.xml) contain the entries for that bean. It is actually nothing special for this bean compared with the other entity beans. In 3.2.1 I was able to use the application even if the StrictVerifier was set to true. In JBoss 3.2.2RC1 I cannot check that because JBoss complains about "javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: env not bound". It might be connected with the warning in deployment...
      Any changes has been made in deployments descriptors between the two (3.0.7 and 3.2.1) releases? Any thoughts?