2 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2007 11:29 AM by alexanderbelov

A trouble with support component

I am using the following:

<a4j:support event="onchangefocus" reRender=":detailTableDiv" limitToList="true" action="#{masterDetailTableBean.readDetailData}"
      ignoreDupResponses="true" eventsQueue="masterTableQueue"/>

The parent component is custom UIData component, which have atribute onchangefocus.

Ajax request goes to server. get-methods are called. But response contains no components. It contains scripts and link to stylesheets. The body is:

<body><div xmlns:rich="http://richfaces.ajax4jsf.org/rich"></div><meta name="Ajax-Update-Ids" content="" /><span id="ajax-update-ids"><input type="hidden" name="jsf_sequence" value="1" /><input type="hidden" name="javax.faces.ViewState" id="javax.faces.ViewState" value="j_id3:j_id8" /></span><meta id="Ajax-Response" name="Ajax-Response" content="true" /></body></html>

You see, it contains nothing.

log component shows error: error[...]: New node for ID :detailTableDiv is not present in response

To tell the truth I don't know there error may be.

Can anybody help me?

• 1. Re: A trouble with support component

I found the error.

Event onchangefocus is on the in my implementation. support component renders:

A4J.AJAX.Submit('include:masterDetailTableTable:j_id74','include:masterDetailTableTable',event,{'eventsQueue':'masterTableQueue','parameters':{'include:masterDetailTableTable:masterTableId:1:supportDetailUpdate':'include:masterDetailTableTable:masterTableId:1:supportDetailUpdate'} ,'actionUrl':'/KE/menuTemplate.jsf','ignoreDupResponses':true,'affected':['include:masterDetailTableTable:detailTableDiv'] } )

The proble is in

include:masterDetailTableTable:masterTableId:1:supportDetailUpdate

Client id of support component is
          include:masterDetailTableTable:masterTableId:supportDetailUpdate.

Implementation of dataTable (JSF RI 1.2_04 p1) on getClientId() return client id of the table and number of string.

Support component calls getClientId(), and there is a trouble.

• 2. Re: A trouble with support component

I resolved this problem by redefining of getClientId() method of custom table component. But I think that it is a big problem for people, which use standart UIData component.

Can the problem be resolved by developers of ajax4jsf?