1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2005 6:31 AM by spelux

benchmarking

spelux

Hi!
      I'm doing a benchmark with httperf on jboss under linux (mandrake 10), so i noticed that it use a lot of CPU so the server crashes and print a lot of errors! I'm talking about a mean of 10req/s!!!!Too low!!! I want to know if it is a my problem or it is possible to raise up the mean of 10req/s.

Thanks i hope i could be so clear with my problem!
      (Sorry for my bad english!) :P

• 1. Re: benchmarking
          spelux

This is the error:

ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] EJBException in method: public abstract java.lang.Integer edu.nyu.pdsg.tpcw.ejb.item.Item.getI_RELATED1() throws java.rmi.RemoteException, causedBy:
          org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ); - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ))
          at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:107)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCLoadEntityCommand.execute(JDBCLoadEntityCommand.java:146)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCLoadEntityCommand.execute(JDBCLoadEntityCommand.java:74)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.loadEntity(JDBCStoreManager.java:631)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.loadEntity(JDBCStoreManager.java:613)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.loadEntity(CMPPersistenceManager.java:391)
          at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.loadEntity(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:351)