I am porting an application from Weblogic to JBoss. There's a feature that used to work under Weblogic, but now it's not working under JBoss. Any help in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.
Here's the problem:
We have a JSP that embeds a 'Visio Viewer' object as follows:
<object classid="clsid:279D6C9A-652E-4833-BEFC-312CA8887857" id="Viewer1" width="90%" height="90%" codebase="/common/visio/vviewer.exe" > <param name="SRC" value="<%=absDwnUrl%>"> <param name="BackColor" value="16777215"> <param name="PageVisible" value="1"> </object>
I fixed this issue. The problem was that, my URL contained query parameters. When I removed them, the request started coming in to JBoss.
I guess the reasoning is that, if I have query parameters JBoss treats that as a GET request; otherwise it treats that as a POST request.
Seems like Weblogic doesn't care.
Anyway, thought I should share this info. Thanks.