1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 27, 2002 3:10 PM by glendaleonard

class java.lang.SecurityException: unable to instantiate Log

arkhan

I have JBoss 2.4.4 and tomcat 4.0.3 in a bean from web server i writed this code

System.setProperty("java.security.auth.login.config", Resource.find(getClass(),"ippias/clt/auth.conf", null, null).toString());
      System.out.println("XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX "+System.getProperty("java.security.auth.login.config"));
      AppCallbackHandler handler = new AppCallbackHandler("admin","admin".toCharArray());
      LoginContext lc = new LoginContext("pias", handler);
      System.out.println("Created LoginContext");
      lc.login();
      i have the file auth.conf but i alwas get the error above,,,

thank you in advance for any advice:P

• 1. Re: class java.lang.SecurityException: unable to instantiate
          glendaleonard

Hi,

I am having the same problem of

java.lang.SecurityException: unable to instantiate LoginConfiguration

(See the exception below.) I am using JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-4.0.1 (tomcat embedded), catalina configuration.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can try? It's my underestanding that this has something to so with JBoss using the system ClassLoader, but I am not sure.

thanks for any insight.

[ERROR,Default] java.lang.SecurityException: unable to instantiate LoginConfiguration

[ERROR,Default] at javax.security.auth.login.Configuration.getConfiguration(Configuration.java:212)

[ERROR,Default]

[ERROR,Default] at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$1.run(LoginContext.java:166)

[ERROR,Default]

[ERROR,Default] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

[ERROR,Default]

[ERROR,Default] at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.init(LoginContext.java:163)

[ERROR,Default]

[ERROR,Default]at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.(LoginContext.java:319)

[ERROR,Default]