1 Reply Latest reply on May 20, 2002 4:42 AM by niranjan2202

JASS with JBoss 2.4.4 and Catalina

I am tryin to run the tutorial by Scott Stark with JBoss 2.4.4 with Catalina. The tutorial works well with basic authentication for invoking the SecureEJBServlet.But, with the EJB client authentication using both the UserRolesLoginModule and the DatabaseServerLoginModule I encounter problems that I have given below.

Can anyone help me with these problems?

For the UserRolesLoginModule:-
      The client code is able to create the LoginContext and also get the home of the session EJBs. But the home.create() gives the following error messages:
      On the client side:
      client-test0:
      [java] +++ Running SessionClient with username=scott, password=echoman, example=example1
      [java] Created LoginContext
      [java] Found StatelessSessionHome
      [java] java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
      [java] java.rmi.RemoteException: checkSecurityAssociation; nested exception is:
      [java] java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication exception, principal=null
      On the server side:
      [ERROR,SecurityInterceptor] Authentication exception, principal=null
      [ERROR,SecurityInterceptor] Authentication exception, principal=null
      [ERROR,StatefulSession] TRANSACTION ROLLBACK EXCEPTION:
      javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: checkSecurityAssociation; nested exception is:
      java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication exception, principal=null; nested exception is:
      java.rmi.RemoteException: checkSecurityAssociation; nested exception is:
      java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication exception, principal=null

For the DatabaseServerLoginModule:-
      With this I get the message 'DefaultDS not bound'. But I can access 'java:/DefaultDS' through other programs.