0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2003 8:14 AM by rstinejr

help with CallerIdentityLoginModule, please

rstinejr

From what I've read, the CallerIdentityLoginModule does exactly what I need.

(From post http://www.jboss.org/modules/bb/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=forums/ "CallerIdentityLoginModule uses the user/pw that was used to log into the application to log into the db.")

Would this hold for the CMP connection pool as well?

Could anyone point me to a simple example of setting up the CallerIdentityLoginModule?

On a related note, I am finding that deployment fails if my sybase-service.xml file does not specify a default account and password; the error is:

08:13:37,775 WARN [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:jndiName=ejb/MC/UnitDeplo
      ymentItemHazard,service=EJB
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while fixing table name; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException
      : JZ004: User name property missing in DriverManager.getConnection(..., Properties).); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.ResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (java
      .sql.SQLException: JZ004: User name property missing in DriverManager.getConnection(..., Properties)
      .)))

We are running JBoss 3.0.3, Sybase ASE 12.5, Java 1.4 on Windows 2000.

Thanks,

Bob