2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2004 5:13 AM by franklemke

2 Apps, but just 1 wants security-manager on clientside

franklemke

Hi,

my problem:

On the same server, there a 2 different apps. I use just one client, that I change to get a reference to a Bean of application 1 or application 2.

When the client wants to get the ref of a bean of the first app (Object object = initialContext.lookup("spielkonfiguration")) it throws this Exception:

javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mspsn.genps.spielkonfigurationHome (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)]

But when I change it to get a ref onto a bean of the second app, it works perfectly.

How can it be? I think the deploymentdiscriptors are not the reasen. I postet them already here:

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=48341

What else could be the reason?

Regards

Frank

public class Client {
       public static void main (String[] args) throws Exception {
       Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
       TeamBuilderSessionBeanHome teamBuilderSessionBeanHome;
       TeamBuilderSessionBean teamBuilderSessionBean;
      // env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
      // env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "192.168.1.1");
      // env.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");

// get HomeObject for teamBuilderSession
       try {
       Context initialContext = new InitialContext();
       Object object = initialContext.lookup("spielkonfiguration"); // lookup of a SessionBean
      // Object object = initialContext.lookup("teamBuilderSessionBean"); // lookup of a SessionBean
      // teamBuilderSessionBeanHome = (TeamBuilderSessionBeanHome) PortableRemoteObject.narrow(object, TeamBuilderSessionBeanHome.class);
       } catch (Exception e) {
       System.err.println("Client: Couldn't get homeObject for TeamBuilder! Messege was: "+e.getMessage());
       throw new Exception("Client: Couldn't get homeObject for team! Messege was: "+e.getMessage());
       }
       // create new teamBuilderSession and within this step also the new team
      /*
       try {
       teamBuilderSessionBean= teamBuilderSessionBeanHome.create(args[0]);
       } catch (Exception e) {
       throw new Exception(e.getMessage());
       }
      */
       }