1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 2, 2006 3:25 AM by Ralf Tepler

Need Help for SSL Example Chap8 Ex4

Ralf Tepler Newbie

Hello,

i've tryed unsuccessfully to run the SSL examples from the JBoss 4.0.2 documentation, chapter 8example 4a and 4b.

First I tryed the code examples from the book itself. A big problem was this errormessage:

WARN [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp,socketType=SSL
      java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: TransactionPropagationContextImporter not bound

The problem was the missing
      <depends>jboss:service=TransactionManager</depends>
      in the JRMPInvoker MBean. (Maybe someone responsible for the documentation could add this in the code example.)

Then I used the examples contained in the zip with "ant -Dchap=chap8 -Dex=4b run-example"

Example 4a works well.

But examples 4b and 4 are stopping at "ref = iniCtx.lookup("EchoBean4");" without any feedback. No exception, no entry in a logfile. The EchoBean4 is deployed and bound to jndi "EchoBean4".

I have no idea what is wrong. I've downloaded and unzipped the JBoss 4.0.3SP1 fresh from the website.

The search in the forum brought no usefull results, I hope someone could help.

Thanx