WinNT 4.0 / Win2k / RedHat Linux 7.1 (kernel-2.4.2)
1.3.0/1.3.1 for Windows and 1.3.0 for Linux
Initially 2.4.3, but also with 3.0.0-alpha (see below)
I've been having a problem with an application that I wrote (it basically treats a topic that it binds to as distributed event source/sink for a "shared canvas") which is this: multiple apps come up fine but after an indeterminant amount of time they stop receiving updates (I'm using the MessageListener interface here on a topic that I create at runtime through the JMX web interface) one by one. I ran into this initially with 2.4.3 and I was seeing no errors in the log file so I thought to give 3.0 a try and now I see these stack traces:
at java.util.HashMap.put(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
The App I wrote is very simple so if you think it would be beneficial I can jar it up and post it on my website--just ask.