0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2002 11:30 AM by stoffe

Topic MDB can't connect to a remote JBoss server(DynamicLogi

stoffe

I tried a JMS solution on one JBoss node and then I tried to split in onto two.
      The producer and the Topic are on one server and then I have moved the consumer MDB to another JBoss server.
      I get this debug printout :

15:59:17,467 DEBUG [JBossMQProvider] created context: javax.naming.InitialContext@aa0a15
      15:59:17,467 DEBUG [JMSContainerInvoker] context: javax.naming.InitialContext@aa0a15
      15:59:17,467 DEBUG [JMSContainerInvoker] jndiSuffix: /10.0.1.202:1099/topic/ChargingEventTopic
      15:59:17,467 DEBUG [JMSContainerInvoker] Got destination type Topic for ChargingEventMDB
      15:59:17,470 DEBUG [DynamicLoginModule] Bad password for username=hotsip
      15:59:17,471 DEBUG [jbossmq] Login failure
      javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: Password Incorrect/Password Required
      at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsernamePasswordLoginModule.login(UsernamePasswordLoginModule.java:146)
      at org.jboss.mq.sm.file.DynamicLoginModule.login(DynamicLoginModule.java:72)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
      at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:664)
      at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:129)
      at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:599)
      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
      at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeModule(LoginContext.java:596)
      at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:523)
      at org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.defaultLogin(JaasSecurityManager.java:381)
      at org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.authenticate(JaasSecurityManager.java:347)
      at org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.isValid(JaasSecurityManager.java:215)
      at org.jboss.mq.security.SecurityManager.authenticate(SecurityManager.java:157)
      at org.jboss.mq.security.ServerSecurityInterceptor.authenticate(ServerSecurityInterceptor.java:40)
      at org.jboss.mq.server.TracingInterceptor.authenticate(TracingInterceptor.java:575)
      at org.jboss.mq.server.JMSServerInvoker.authenticate(JMSServerInvoker.java:288)
      at org.jboss.mq.il.jvm.JVMServerIL.authenticate(JVMServerIL.java:302)
      at org.jboss.mq.Connection.authenticate(Connection.java:759)
      at org.jboss.mq.Connection.<init>(Connection.java:233)
      at org.jboss.mq.SpyConnection.<init>(SpyConnection.java:48)
      at org.jboss.mq.SpyXAConnection.<init>(SpyXAConnection.java:38)
      at org.jboss.mq.SpyXAConnectionFactory.createXATopicConnection(SpyXAConnectionFactory.java:97)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.innerCreate(JMSContainerInvoker.java:695)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.access$100(JMSContainerInvoker.java:61)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker$ExceptionListenerImpl.onException(JMSContainerInvoker.java:1097)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker$1.run(JMSContainerInvoker.java:835)

It looks like the login-config.xml does the right thing and forwards this request to the jboss.mq.StateManager and it fail to authenticate the user. It worked fine when I was on the same node and I have looked in the jbossmq-state.xml and everything looks fine.
      The only thing I have changed when I moved the MDB to the other server was to change the <destination-jndi-name>jnp://10.0.1.202:1099/topic/ChargingEventTopic</destination-jndi-name> that used to be only topic/ChargingEventTopic

Any clues if I'm doing anything wrong?
      //Regards Kristoffer