3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2003 4:52 PM by alchemista

please help, that bug drives me mad !!!!

nadia

Hi,

I'm using a jms queue for the first time and I have a bug I don't manage to correct.
      I do :

Object obj = getContext().lookup(queueConnectionFactoryName);

queueConnectionFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory) obj;

with QueueConnectionFactory = "QueueConnectionFactory"

And I've got that error :

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: QueueConnectionFactory not bound at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:495)
      at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:503)
      at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:509)

[...]

I don't know exactly what to write in my xml files ...

If anyone can help me ....

Thanks

Nadia

• 1. Re: please help, that bug drives me mad !!!!
          kevin

Use the JMX console to take a look at your jndi tree for the connection factory.

If your running in you own mbd make sure you have a dependency on the destination manager.

• 2. Re: please help, that bug drives me mad !!!!
            alchemista

JBoss default binds it's connection factory to the JNDI name ConnectionFactory, not QueueConnectionFactory.

The easiest way to use this is to change your code to lookup "ConnectionFactory" instead of "QueueConnectionFactory".

If you don't want to do this, you will have to create a NamingAlias. There is a post on the forums of this same exact question, search the forum for NamingAlias.

Hope this helps!

• 3. Re: please help, that bug drives me mad !!!!
              alchemista

JBoss default binds it's connection factory to the JNDI name ConnectionFactory, not QueueConnectionFactory.

The easiest way to use this is to change your code to lookup "ConnectionFactory" instead of "QueueConnectionFactory".

If you don't want to do this, you will have to create a NamingAlias. There is a post on the forums of this same exact question, search the forum for NamingAlias.

Hope this helps!