1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 17, 2005 9:55 AM by lansive

JBoss 3.2.4 with SonicMQ4.0.2

wh3824

I'm trying to configure JBoss 3.2.4 to use SonicMQ4.0.2 as JMS provider. I followed the configuration guide provided by SonicMQ (supposedly to work with JBoss 3.2.1). But as soon as I drop the sample MDB jar in the deploy directory, I got the following error:

11:24:05,968 WARN [JBossMQProvider] JBossMQProvider is deprecated use JNDIProviderAdapter
      11:24:06,468 WARN [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:binding=message-driven-bean,jndiNam
      e=local/TextMDB,plugin=invoker,service=EJB
      RuntimeErrorException: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.sonicsw.pso.jboss.SonicMQServerSessionPoolFactory.ge
      tServerSessionPool(Ljavax/jms/Connection;IIJZIZLjavax/jms/MessageListener;)Ljavax/jms/ServerSessionPool;
      Cause: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.sonicsw.pso.jboss.SonicMQServerSessionPoolFactory.getServerSessionPo
      ol(Ljavax/jms/Connection;IIJZIZLjavax/jms/MessageListener;)Ljavax/jms/ServerSessionPool;
      at org.jboss.mx.server.ReflectedDispatcher.handleInvocationExceptions(ReflectedDispatcher.java:99)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.ReflectedDispatcher.dispatch(ReflectedDispatcher.java:64)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:61)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:53)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:185)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:473)

Can anyone explain why I'm getting " java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.sonicsw.pso.jboss.SonicMQServerSessionPoolFactory.ge
      tServerSessionPool" ?

• 1. Re: JBoss 3.2.4 with SonicMQ4.0.2
          lansive

Hello,

The org.jboss.jms.asf.ServerSessionPoolFactory interface has changed between 4.0.1sp1 and 4.0.2, so the classes provided by Sonic software are no longer valid as they do not implement the required abstract method.

You can roll your own or wait until Sonic folks get things fixed.