0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2004 5:52 PM by abano

MDB Not deployed on AIX

abano

Hi!
      I'm trying to deploy an EAR that contains a MDB. My application uses an ALL Jboss configuration.
      When I try to deploy this EAR on Windows the MDB is deployed OK. But, when I try to deploy the application on AIX (with the same JBoss configuration) the following error happen:

2004-09-20 17:35:31,189 WARN [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:binding=message-driven-bean,jndiName=local/QuotaTaskRunner,plugin=invoker,service=EJB
      RuntimeErrorException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: $Proxy103
      Cause: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: $Proxy103
      at org.jboss.mx.server.ReflectedDispatcher.handleInvocationExceptions(ReflectedDispatcher.java(Compiled Code))
      at org.jboss.mx.server.ReflectedDispatcher.dispatch(ReflectedDispatcher.java(Compiled Code))
      .... <stack trace continues>
      2004-09-20 17:35:33,217 WARN [QuotaApplicationProperties] qtaapp.properties properties could not be loaded.
      2004-09-20 17:35:36,422 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:
      MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
      ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:binding=message-driven-bean,jndiName=local/QuotaTaskRunner,plugin=invoker,service=EJB
      state: FAILED
      I Depend On:
      Depends On Me: RuntimeErrorException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: $Proxy103

MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM:
      ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:binding=message-driven-bean,jndiName=local/QuotaTaskRunner,plugin=invoker,service=EJB
      state: FAILED
      I Depend On:
      Depends On Me: RuntimeErrorException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: $Proxy103

Anybody knows what is wrong with this configuration?

Thanks in advance,