1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 15, 2004 12:18 PM by adrian.brock

integrating 3rd party JMS with JBOSS 4.0.0

narayanrm

I am trying to integrate our proprietory JMS to JBOSS 4.0.0. I have a JCA 1.5 compliant rar, which has got deployed and worked fine on Sun One Appserver and WebSphere also.(I have not done any configuration except deploying the rar file for talking to Proprietory JMS in both the cases)

In case of JBOSS though while deploying(dropped the rar in the /default/deploy directory), the rar I have not faced any problem, I am unable to connect to the proprietory JMS. I also tried by removing the JMS folder in the deploy directory and adding one more directory with this rar and the jms-ds.xml also but while deploying the ear file to test I am getting the

[DLQHandler] Initialization failed DLQHandler
      Error creating the dlq connection: XAConnectionFactory not bound

Exception

My JMS listens on a port and do not have any JNDI configuration as such.

Please give me either the procedure or any other classes I have to write inorder to integrate the JMS to JBoss. If a ProviderAdapterClass has to be written how should I go about that?

Any help in this regard is highly appriciated. I am giving the -ds.xml below.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<connection-factories>

DefaultJMSProvider

org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapter

XAConnectionFactory
      XAConnectionFactory

<depends optional-attribute-name="XidFactory">jboss:service=XidFactory
      StdJMSPool
      org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSessionPoolFactory

<!-- JMS XA Resource adapter, use this to get transacted JMS in beans -->
      <tx-connection-factory>
      <jndi-name>JmsXA</jndi-name>
      <xa-transaction/>
      <rar-name>rastcms.rar</rar-name>
      <connection-definition>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</connection-definition>
      <config-property name="ConnectionURL" type="java.lang.String">stcms://localhost:18007/</config-property>
      <max-pool-size>20</max-pool-size>
      <security-domain-and-application>JmsXARealm</security-domain-and-application>
      </tx-connection-factory>

</connection-factories>