nm - i fixed it
We didn't design the server to be modifiable like that, so you might hit some problems later on. We can't guarantee you will be able to do this in all the places you'll need (unsure if there are dynamically generated URLs in places in the code). Plus, if you do that, you won't be able to upgrade to newer versions of Jopr when released (without merging in your changes again).
I think we had someone use mod_rewrite or some other apache module to do this (if you had Apache in front of the Jopr server). I don't know what they did, just know they were trying it - without changing the Jopr code.
...(unsure if there are dynamically generated URLs in places in the code)...
They are mostly in the java portions of the code. Thats what made the changes tricky.