1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 28, 2009 4:01 PM by heiko.braun

Failed to load: org.jbpm.integration.console.ManagementFacto

I have installed (I guess so) the gwt console, I have done the following things:

1. svn co https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/soag/bpm-console/trunk bpm-console
      2. cd bpm-console/
      3. mvn install
      4. mvn clean install
      5. start the AS server
      6. mvn gwt-maven:gwt
      7. copy the following files:
      ./shared/rpc/target/gwt-console-rpc-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
      ./server/integration/target/gwt-console-server-integration.jar
      ./gui/profiles/jbpm/target/gwt-console-profile-jbpm-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
      ./gui/profiles/riftsaw/target/gwt-console-profile-riftsaw-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
      ./gui/profiles/drools/target/gwt-console-profile-drools-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
      ./workspace/workspace-api/target/gwt-console-workspace-api-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
      to ./server/default/lib/

8. copy the following files:
      ./server/war/target/gwt-console-server-jbpm.war
      ./gui/war/target/gwt-console-jbpm.war
      to ./server/default/deploy/jbpm/

9. restart the AS server
      10. point the browser to http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console

At this point I get the following error:

WARN [PluginMgr] Unable to load plugin: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.server.plugin.FormDispatcherPlugin'
      WARN [PluginMgr] Unable to load plugin: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.server.plugin.GraphViewerPlugin'
      WARN [PluginMgr] Unable to load plugin: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.server.plugin.ProcessEnginePlugin'
      ERROR [[Resteasy]] Servlet.service() for servlet Resteasy threw Exception
      org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load: org.jbpm.integration.console.ManagementFactoryImpl
      at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleApplicationException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:319)
      Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load: org.jbpm.integration.console.ManagementFactoryImpl
      at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.ServiceLoader.loadDefault(ServiceLoader.java:200)
      at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.ServiceLoader.loadFromSystemProperty(ServiceLoader.java:133)
      at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.ServiceLoader.loadService(ServiceLoader.java:63)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jbpm.integration.console.ManagementFactoryImpl
      at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
      at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)

ERROR [[Resteasy]] Servlet.service() for servlet Resteasy threw exception
      org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load: org.jbpm.integration.console.ManagementFactoryImpl
      at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleApplicationException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:319)
      Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load: org.jbpm.integration.console.ManagementFactoryImpl
      at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.ServiceLoader.loadDefault(ServiceLoader.java:200)
      at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.ServiceLoader.loadFromSystemProperty(ServiceLoader.java:133)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jbpm.integration.console.ManagementFactoryImpl
      at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
      at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help