What RichFaces version are you using? As I can remember, there was such bug in 3.0.0, however it should have been fixed for now.
Yes, I'm using 3.0.0. I downloaded the 3.0.1 snapshot sources and in that package the defect seems to still be there. I didn't try the binaries because I found a workaround and I've got it working now.
I took the source package from here:
(That's where the wiki pages pointed me to)
BUT when I browse the source from http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/richfaces/trunk/ the bug seems to be fixed.
Which one is the correct one?
Well, anyways I found a workaround already so I'm in no such a hurry with the fix anymore. I added different parameters (using a4j:actionparam) to the drag sources. The dropListener method in the managed bean checks the parameter value and thus knows what was the actual source for the drag even though the dragType is the same always.
I guess I'll remove this workaround as soon as the 3.0.1 is final.
Thank's for the advice!
Ok, looks like the problem is resolved :). I'm thankful for your assistance!
Unfortunately, parameter names got mistyped when the problem has been resolved, so confusing names were still in code while the functionality was working properly. I've changed names today in order not to confuse somebody else, and maven-built sources still contain legacy code, but the problem is fixed in trunk so the fix will appear in the next build.