0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2003 10:02 AM by pat.fox

XMBBeans

pat.fox

Hi,

I have got some questions on XMBeans. I would highly apprectiate it, if someone could pls answer this,

1. Is it true that if xmbean-dd attribute is present the XMBean definition is loaded from a URL retrieved by the classloader and if xmbean-version is present the definition should be embedded within the declaring MBean? Can xmbean-attribute have any value?

2. Can XMBeans track dependencies using depends-list with optional-attribute-name? I have a class taht extends ServiceMBeanSupport instrumented as an XMBean. The MBean definition uses a depends-list with optional-attribute-name. Even though this attribute is defined in the XMBean metadata as java.util.List, the attribute is not set during deployment.

3. Can XMBeans have attributes of type org.w3c.dom.Element? I have a class that extends ServiceMBeanSupport instrumented as an XMBean. The MBean definition uses an embedded XML attribute. Even though this attribute is defined in the XMBean metadata as org.w3c.dom.Element, the attribute is not set during deployment.

Thanks
      Pat