AdventNet announces the release of SNMP Adaptor for JMX. It offers an out of the box SNMP agent for JBoss and a configurable SNMP adaptor for user-defined JMX MBeans.
The SNMP agent for JBoss offers an extensive fault and performance management of the JBoss application server by implementing the J2EE-MIB defined in the JSR-77 specification.
The product is available for free download and evaluation at:
The highlights of this release are:
- Out of the box JSR-77 based SNMP Agent for JBoss 3.x (just deploy a .WAR!)
- Memory and CPU monitoring for JBoss application servers.
- Support for user-defined MBeans deployed in JBoss.
- Automatic SNMP MIB generation for existing MBeans
- SNMP v1, v2c, and v3 support with complete support for SNMP Traps, which can be integrated with HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli, etc.
- JMX-based Rule Engine to allow dynamic configuration of rules and thresholds on MBean attributes to emit traps
- Master-Sub agent architecture for distributed management
For product related queries, kindly contact email@example.com