Hi I am trying to achieve the following:
1. I dont have a database (except the one supplied with JBoss, dont know
what it is called)
2. I want access to few very simple objects, like sessions which can be retrieved from multiple servers.
3. I can change these data objects from any server (very infrequently),
but I want the changes to be reflected on all servers (clustering data)
4. I want gurantees so that the data on the server which fails is available on other servers.
5. I used the JBoss singleton service, and was accessing using HAJNDI over a RMI connection. Is that actually supposed to work.
6. Is there any alternative I can look at to make this work. Please let me know soon. I am very close to a deadline and I need to get this working.
Adoito Haroon (Software Engineer)
Please let me know soon. I am very close to a deadline and I need to get this working.