0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2004 9:15 PM by ki9r9

Problem with JBoss restarting automatically

ki9r9

I am not sure if this is the correct forum. Please let me know if this should be posted else where.

I am having a problem with JBoss (v. 3.2.6 on Window XP) restarting automatically after my MBean published a Tibco message to the Tibco Rendezvous. After my MBean publish the message, JBoss just restart--there is no shutdown. I've already tried to debug this with Tibco support people but we still don't know what's causing JBoss to just restart. I am wonder if JBoss server may be listening on some port and encounter some broadcasted Tibco message that tells it to restart. I want to put in debug code in the JBoss to try to capture this, but so far I've only been a user of JBoss and I don't know where to begin.

This is what's being output to the stdout even though I turned on the log level to TRACE:

16:16:23,531 DEBUG [TibcoRNRequestPub] RN request message published
      16:17:25,187 INFO [Server] Starting JBoss (MX MicroKernel)...
      16:17:25,187 INFO [Server] Release ID: JBoss [WonderLand] 3.2.6 (build: CVSTag=JBoss_3_2_6 date=200412140931)

If you have any suggestion on how I can try to resolve this or debug this, I would appreciate that very much.