6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2005 9:43 AM by Dimitris Andreadis

Getting my services in order

Clifton Craig Newbie

Hello,

I'm having problems getting my .ear to deploy all of its services correctly. The story is as follows. My app has a war, a jar that houses a JMX bean for additional startup services, and a pretty heavyweight ejb jar. My startup MX bean is responsible for running some additional logic on app startup. Everything worked fine until I added more code to my MX bean. basically it needed to use one of my entity beans from my EJB jar which wasn't getting deployed on time. I added a dependancy in jboss-service.xml that looks like this:

<depends>jboss.j2ee:service=EJB,jndiName=com.icsaward.award.server.eb.skedtask.SkedtaskHome</depends>

That appeared to work ok but now I'm getting the following in my logs on startup:
      11:47:57,090 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:
      Packages waiting for a deployer:
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo@63322ebd { url=file:/home/neware/appservers/jboss-4.0.0/server/neware/tmp/deploy/tmp8060neware.ear-contents/etc.jar }
      deployer: null
      state: START_SUBDEPLOYMENTS
      watch: file:/home/neware/appservers/jboss-4.0.0/server/neware/tmp/deploy/tmp8060neware.ear-contents/etc.jar
      altDD: null
      lastDeployed: 1107535620150
      lastModified: 1107535614000
      mbeans:

The etc.jar is the jar that holds the MX bean. Could somebody please advise? Thanx in advance.

Cliff