I developed my first MBean following this example:
I wrapped everything in a .sar file including the /meta-inf/jboss-service.xml.
I'm running the latest JBoss appserver. I did put the .sar file in the hot deploy folder. I then got the exception:
Failed to found META-INF/jboss-service.xml
But the file is there in the .sar file in folder /meta-inf.
When I compare my jboss-service.xml with other joboss-service.xml files that comes with the installation of JBoss. The edit format differs in terms of . I have created my jboss-service.xml file in a texteditor in eclipse.
Your advice is welcome!
META-INF/ needs to be in capital!