1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 6, 2002 9:43 AM by iris

Cocoon 2.0.3 & JBoss-Catatlina 3.0.1RC1 == not good

robparrott

Hi. I think that this might be a bug, but I'd appreciate input from folks:

With Jboss-Catalina 3.0.1, I've dropped cocoon.war from Cocoon-2.0.3 into the servers/default/deploy directory, and it is deployed.

However, when accessing http://localhost:8080/cocoon/, I get an error message:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /extra/www/usr/jboss-3.0.1RC1_tomcat-4.0.4/bin/jndi:/localhost/sitemap.xmap (No such file or directory)

Essentially the sitemap.xmap is not found. However, it is there in the root of the cocoon.war.

I've tested this same cocoon.war with vanilla Tomcat 4.0.4 and dropping it works out of the box. Also, I've done all the XML jar parser replacements as various folks instruct.

So point is that thee sitemap.xmap not found, even though there is the WAR file.

Here's stack trace from error

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /extra/www/usr/jboss-3.0.1RC1_tomcat-4.0.4/bin/jndi:/localhost/sitemap.xmap (No such file or directory)
      at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
      at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:103)
      at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.FileSource.getInputStream(FileSource.java:140)
      at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.AbstractStreamSource.getInputSource(AbstractStreamSource.java:161)
      at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:367)
      at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:333)
      at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:292)
      at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:265)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

thanx,

rob