I try to use Tyrex for distributed transactions.
In order to use Tyrex I configured it:
1. Build tyrex-tm-plugin.jar from varia\build.xml
2. Download tyrex.jar v 1.0 from tyrex site.
3. Copy tyrex-tm-plugin.jar, tyrex.jar and xerces.jar to all/lib in JBoss.
4. Comment JBoss transaction manager and uncomment Tyrex in jboss-service.xml by following:
5. Create in conf following domain.xml:
I do these steps in both my JBoss instances. Then I start them and there are no any problems - it seems that Tyrex works. When I try to test distributed transaction - Tyrex don't work. When I use default JBoss transaction manager, I receive "org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl is not serializable", when I use Tyrex - I receive "tyrex.tm.impl.TransactionImpl is not serializable".
Why Tyrex distributed transactions does not works? What I need to configure?
I use JBoss 3.0.2 and have 2 JBoss instances on one machine.
Help me !!!
I've exactly the same problem.
Did you sove it?