Help! I need assistance in installing and configuring Jboss-3.2.2 (embedded Tomcat), Apache2 and the jk2 connector on a Linux machine.
1. I have j2sdk1.4.2_02 installed.....JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_02
and java bin directory is in my PATH too.
2. I have Jboss-3.2.2 installed......do I need to make any changes/configurations to it? I have JBOSS_HOME=/usr/local/jboss-3.2.2
3. I have Apache2 installed.
a) from /usr/local/src/httpd-2.0.48 I ran the following
1) ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --enable-ssl --enable-so
3) make install
b) What else do I need to do to Apache2 for configuration?
4. I have jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src installed. CONNECTOR_HOME=/usr/local/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jke.2....
What do I need to do to jk2 connector for configuration?
Can someone please guide me through this set-up?