3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2003 7:24 AM by darranl

JBoss 3.2.2 multiple instances

djoukit

Hi all,

I need to run two separate instance of JBoss on the same computer.
      I read JBoss doc, and there is something about Binding Service. I try to use the example file given with Jboss docmentation, but, even without changing any ports, I get some errors.
      Is the example file correct ? How can I make it work ?

• 1. Re: JBoss 3.2.2 multiple instances
          darranl

DON'T DUPLICATE POSTS, YOU HAVE ALREADY ASKED THIS IN THIS FORUM AND BEEN GIVEN AN ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM YOU WERE EXPERIENCING.

• 2. Re: JBoss 3.2.2 multiple instances
            djoukit

I don't duplicate Post ! It's just I can't make it work !!! I just would like to know if someone succeeded.
            I guess there is no way to make it work, since nobody answers me, except you.

too bad ...

• 3. Re: JBoss 3.2.2 multiple instances
              darranl

Your original post was titled Multiple instances of JBoss which is a duplication of JBoss 3.2.2 multiple instances

http://www.jboss.org/modules/bb/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t= reason that no-one else has answered the original is because you have been given an answer and you have not provided any feedback on how much further you have progressed.

Try adding the MBean declaration to the file and then let us know what problem you are experiencing including stack traces and any error messages that are displayed.

The reason that this post hasn't had any feedback is because it is a duplicate and is way too vague. The users of the forum are not mind readers, what do you mean by 'I get some errors'