I am seeing some classloader issues when I use the integrated jboss_3.2.1_tomcat version.
Here is the complete picture
I have a jar xyz.jar which contains some ejbs and also some helper classes required by these EJBs.
1) I was using Jboss 3.2.0 (standalone) default mode. I have my own deploy directory c:\personalcode\deploy and I put my jars in this directory. This directory is configured in default/conf/jboss-service.xml file
If I put my jar in the above directory, jboss deploys it without any issues.
2) I plan to switch to jboss_3.2.1_tomcat_4.1.24 version and use "all" mode to take advantage of "farming".
I copied the configuration settings and was able to start jboss without any errors. Now. if I put this xyz.jar in the above directory, I get a ClassNotFoundException for one of the helper classes in the jar.
The class is definitely present in the jar.
1) Are there any differences in the way jboss classloader works in the two installations (standalone jboss 3.2.0 and tomcat integrated Jboss 3.2.1) ?
2) What config files (in ALL mode) control classloader settings ?
3) How can I use J2EE type classloading on all my jars ?
Thanks for your help.