0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2003 3:57 PM by truckeesass

JBuilder x and JBoss 3.2.2

truckeesass

i am just starting to work with JBuilder and JBoss. from a command line (Windows) I can run run.bat and the JBoss server starts fine. Can anyone point me to a solution for the 3 items below?

ITEM 1
      Within JBuilder I see the following error(s).
      13:39:34,936 INFO [EmbeddedTomcatService] deploy, ctxPath=/jmx-console, warUrl=file:/D:/jboss-3.2.2/server/default/deploy/jmx-console.war/

13:39:35,123 ERROR [Engine] ContextConfig[/jmx-console] Exception processing JAR at resource path /WEB-INF/lib/jboss-jmx.jar

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing JAR at resource path /WEB-INF/lib/jboss-jmx.jar

Also sprinkled through the output is

ITEM 2
      13:39:47,561 INFO [Engine] StandardHost[localhost]: MAPPING configuration error for request URI /

ITEM 3

here is the command that gets run from JBuilder X
      C:\jdk\bin\javaw -classpath "D:\jboss-3.2.2\bin\run.jar;C:\JBuilderX\jdk1.4\lib\tools.jar" -Djava.io.tmpdir=D:/jboss-3.2.2/server/default/tmp/deploy/server/default/deploy/work -Dprogram.name=run.bat -Xms128m -Xmx512m -Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=org.apache.crimson.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl -Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.crimson.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl org.jboss.Main -c default

I have no idea how to tell jbuilder to use a different tmpdir or how to change the path for the tools.jar

Thank you,

Jonathan