i configured jboss 3.2.3 perfectly to use mysql as DefaultDS, works fine.
Then, i tried to do the same with jboss 3.2.1, but doesn't work (get a lot of exceptions in initialization).
Here is what i did to configure mysql in jboss 3.2.3 (THIS WORKS)
- Replaced hsqldb-ds.xml by mysql-ds.xml and edited jndi-name (put
- Edited standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml and put mySQL as the datasource
mapping, also set fk-constraint to true.
- Edited standardjaws.xml and set the type-mapping as mySQL
- Replaced hsql-jdbc2-service.xml by mysql-jdbc2-service.xml and
changed MySqlDS to DefaultDS in this file
- Edited login-config.xml and added the following block of code
<application-policy name = "MySqlDbRealm">
flag = "required">
<module-option name = "principal">jboss</module-option>
<module-option name = "userName">jboss</module-option>
<module-option name = "password">11223344</module-option>
= "managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM,name =DefaultDS</module-option>
With this, everything worked fine on jboss 3.2.3. Then, I did the exact same steps on jboss 3.2.1, except the part of the file hsql-jdbc2-service.xml wich doesn't exist in jboss 3.2.1.
When i run jboss 3.2.1 with this configuration I get exceptions raised.
Does anyone have any idea????