This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
You can see new ModalPanel layout (modal case) here: https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/attachment/12330347/modal_panel.zip
I've looked and have some notes:
- We'll need design variant when the panel is autosized according to content - can you please add it also?
- Absolutely-positioned elements (like calendar) inside panel content are cut off when they do not fit into panel - that needs to be fixed.
- Minor importance: handlers should fully cover panel borders, currently they are located inside borders (dotted of navy color is panel border, green - handler):
- Minor importance: resizing of browser window causes intensive trembling of panel - any ideas?
- I'd suggest to decrease number of position="fixed" elemens by nesting them inside poisition="fixed" element with dimensions 100% and 0 coordinates. What's your opinion about such change?
- Can we make shadow dimensions and offsets dependent on actual panel dimensions, not computable?
- How about usage of 100% height/width for handlers to get rid of necessity to compute their sizes?
P.S. I'd suggest that we use SVN to store design markups - we'll get single point of entrance and can track history then.
putting object with pdf at main page caused:
and addition of overflow-x: hidden to header div partially revealed the problem: