I'm not sure how you are "supposed" to do this, but here's how I did it.
I went to the "good" machine that had a new copy of java on it, and found
j2ee.jar that's dated September of 2004 (You might need to go to the the
java site on sun.com and download the whole j2ee server to get that file).
Anyway, I took that file, renamed it to j2ee.zip and unzipped it to a
scratch directory. I then proceeded to delete everything except the
contents of the javax/servlet path. Finally, I navigated to the scratch
directory and re-jared just what I needed (ran the command "jar -cvf0
newJsp.jar javax"). Finally I added an environment variable
"jboss_classpath" to my system and set it's value to