0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2008 3:42 PM by johnboy

a4j:form and a4j:commandLink dont play with IE7

johnboy

I am using the JBOSS portal server with Richfaces and a4j. Portal 2.6.5 SP1
      Bridge 1.0 B2, Richfaces 3.2.0 GA...

I have to say at first everything was golden. I am using xhtml and have one A4jform at the top of everything and include other files in as needed using a4j include.

In my simple world running firefox as my browser, all code is working as expected. Go to IE6/IE7 and I get no events on mouse clicks. No errors, no actions etc.. Just no response.

So I tried a test, I took out <a4j:commandLink and tried:
      <h:commandLink from within my datatable. I get:

13:08:41,640 WARN [lifecycle] phase(RENDER_RESPONSE 6,org.jboss.portletbridge.c
      ontext.FacesContextImpl@1ceccbd) threw exception: javax.portlet.faces.BridgeExce
      ption: Jsf portletbridge bridge not initialised Jsf portletbridge bridge not ini
      tialised
      org.jboss.portletbridge.application.PortletStateHolder.getInstance(PortletStateH
      older.java:125)
      org.jboss.portletbridge.lifecycle.PortalPhaseListener.beforePhase(PortalPhaseLis
      tener.java:108)
      com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.java:222)
      com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:144)
      javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:245)
      org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilt
      erChain.java:290)
      org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.
      java:206)
      org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:147)
      org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:276)
      org.ajax4jsf.Filter.doFilter(Filter.java:175)
      org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilt
      erChain.java:235)

I am trying to id on what IE is having issues with? PLease send thoughts.