0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2005 5:21 AM by jkarthi

Problem with URLDirectoryScanner

jkarthi

Hi everybody,

We are using URLDirectoryScanner for deploying our packages and we got the below error.

Error When starting the jboss server

Line 207: INFO[org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] Deployed package: file:/D:/jboss-3.2.3/server/fms/deploy/fms-ds.xml
      Line 208 : ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDirectoryScanner] Failed to (re)deploy url: file:/D:/jboss-3.2.3/server/fms/deploy/fms-ds.xml
      Incomplete Deployment listing:
      Packages waiting for a deployer:

Incompletely deployed packages:

MBeans waiting for classes:

MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
      [ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM,name=FMSDataSource
      state: CONFIGURED
      I Depend On: jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionPool,name=FMSDataSource
      jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager
      jboss:service=TransactionManager Depends On Me: ]

Line 206: INFO [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool] Started jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionPool,name=FMSDataSource

Line 15: INFO [org.jboss.tm.TransactionManagerService] Started jboss:service=TransactionManager

Line 338:INFO [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] Starting deployment of package: file:/D:/jboss-3.2.3/server/fms/deploy/transaction-service.xml
      Line 339:INFO [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager] Started jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager

Problem

I found out the problem, Look carefully the above ERROR,INFO and the LINE NO. the object jboss.jca:service depends of ManagedConnectionPool which is is started before this error(i.e Line 206) and intern it depends on CachedConnectionManager Which is not yet deployed it's deployed after this error(i.e Line 339) this where is the problem starts.

fms-ds.xml is deployed first and then the transaction-service.xml is deployed. I wanna do it as vice-versa. Then our problem will be solved. Pl Suggest any soln to solve our problem
      We are in a hurry to build our project,So any immediate reply will be appreciated. Thankyou in advance