1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 17, 2005 1:57 AM by ramasamy_krb

Jboss internet application

ramasamy_krb

Hi,

I'm using Jboss version jboss-4.0.2,
      When i try to access my application thought
      Intranet : I don't have any problem but when I try to access the same application through
      Internet : I'm facing problem in maintain the values which set to the session .

The values which are set in the session in action class are able to access in the first jsp then any action happen in the first jsp from that point values set to the session receiving as null in the action class.

In action class I?m setting my session values like,
      HttpSession session = request.getSession();
      session.setAttribute("Key", Value );

I?m getting session values in jsp like,

String vValue = (String) session.getAttribute("Key");

Can any body help me find out what is the reason why the session values are going null when i try to access my application through INTERNET.

Thanks,
      Ram.

• 1. Re: Jboss internet application
          ramasamy_krb

"ramasamy_krb" wrote:
          Hi,

I'm using Jboss version jboss-4.0.2,
          When i try to access my application thought
          Intranet : I don't have any problem but when I try to access the same application through
          Internet : I'm facing problem in maintain the values which set to the session .

The values which are set in the session in action class are able to access in the first jsp then any action happen in the first jsp from that point values set to the session receiving as null in the action class.

In action class I?m setting my session values like,
          HttpSession session = request.getSession();
          session.setAttribute("Key", Value );

I?m getting session values in jsp like,

String vValue = (String) session.getAttribute("Key");

Can any body help me find out what is the reason why the session values are going null when i try to access my application through INTERNET.

Thanks,
          Ram.