0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2007 1:30 PM by d.fuze

ruch:dataTable & HashSet or PersistentSet

d.fuze

Hello,

I am trying to display a table that is built from an object from an Hibernate mapping.

This object contains nested collections, which are of type HashSet or PeristentSet. My issue is that I get the error as noted below when trying to render the table - with or with out data.

On an empty collection it's a HashSet on a retrieved collection it's a PersistentSet. Same error both times.

SEVERE: Error Rendering View[/pages/user-maintenance/user-maintenance.xhtml]
      javax.faces.FacesException: javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: /file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%205.5/webapps/tools_sysadmin/WEB
      -INF/lib/iip-uicore.jar!/META-INF/facelet-components/output/output-select-item.x
      html @11,34 value="#{value}": /pages/user-maintenance/sec-profile/sec-profile.xhtml @17,69 value="#{iter.securityRoleId}": Property 'securityRoleId' is not found on type: org.hibernate.collection.PersistentSet

The property it is looking for exists on the object in the collection and if I change the collection to an ArrayList the error goes away. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

d.fuze