0 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2006 2:31 PM by mastix

jBoss org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for [...]

mastix

Hi,

I have the following scenario and really don't know what's wrong:

I developed an EAR containing a web service. I send my own value object (Person) via WS, so I used the bean mapping property in my server-config.wsdd, to serialize my object with the BeanSerializer.

<typeMapping xmlns:ns="http://services.globopho.test.de" qname="ns:Person" type="java:de.test.globopho.data.Person" serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory" deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory" encodingStyle=""/>

Everything works fine, locally. (JBoss is on the same machine as eclipse) I invoke the method and get a SOAP-Message back with my serialzied Object.

Then I just copied the EAR from my local server to the deploy folder of the remote server (Linux and same JBoss Version). Evertyhing went fine, the package was hot deployed and it was possible to call the WSDL file.

BUT:

To test the webservice I use the Web Service Explorer of eclipse as I did locally, either).

When I invoke the method which sends the value object back, I get the following exception:

"jBoss org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for [...]" and so on.

Why is it working locally but not remote?

What do I have to change/adapt/...? Which file?

Hope you can help me with an idea.

Regards,

mastix