3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2007 12:52 PM by james_hays

rich:datascroller question

demetrio812

Hi,
      I have a t:dataTable with a rich:dataScroller, I select the 4th page with the datascroller, all is fine and the page is showed, then I filter the table (without reload the page) and the new data doesn't reach the 4th page so the table is showed empty, I had to bind a property and reset it to the first page every time I filter the data, is that the right behavior?

Thanks

Demetrio Filocamo

• 1. Re: rich:datascroller question

Do you use RichFaces 3.0.0 or one of the 3.0.1-SNAPSHOT ?
          I asks because because it was a bug that causes the similar behavior. The bug is fixed in SVN several days ago.

• 2. Re: rich:datascroller question
            demetrio812

I apologize, I thought it was the 3.0.1 library but I was using the 3.0.0, now it return to the last page as number, the problem is that it doesn't show records...

I explain:
            I have a list of ppl, click on a filter for all the ppl starting with B; it returns 4 pages, I click on the 4th page and it list the last ppl: all is ok. Now I filter all ppl starting with A, the result is 3 pages of data, it come back to the 3rd page but without showing nothing; if I click to the 2nd page and then back to the 3rd I can see the data of the third page.

Sorry for bad english

Demetrio Filocamo

• 3. Re: rich:datascroller question
              james_hays

Did you find a solution to this issue?