0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2006 11:36 AM by fraser

Port Bindings not working?

fraser

Hey All,

I'm trying to configure multiple instances of jboss using the port binding xml configuration system. I've followed the documentation and the AS is using the files as configured and the correct ports are being used. However, it always falls over with the following message, even if only one instance is started.

I'm using version 4.0.4.GA on a Windows XP/SP2 box.

Heres the stdout message:

16:30:26,329 INFO [Log4jService$URLWatchTimerTask] Configuring from URL: resource:log4j.xml
      16:30:26,439 INFO [WebService] Using RMI server codebase: http://VENUS:18083/
      16:30:26,798 INFO [NamingService] JNDI bootstrap JNP=/0.0.0.0:11099, RMI=/0.0.0.0:11098, backlog=50, no client SocketFactory, Server SocketFactory=class org.jboss.net.sockets.DefaultSocketFactory
      16:30:28,798 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/GTX/deploy/ejb-deployer.xml
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to install an already registered mbean: jboss.ejb:service=EJBDeployer
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceCreator.install(ServiceCreator.java:103)
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.internalInstall(ServiceConfigurator.java:449)

Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated. I've searched for a solution with no success for a day or so now.

I'm using the example-bindings.xml file, using the default bindings with 10000 added to each port number.