3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2007 9:34 PM by changemylife

Restrict number of clients connect to JBoss !

changemylife

Hi all!
      I use

jboss-4.0.5.GA and EJB3.0

I want restrict number of clients connect with JBoss server (example: 10 clients not 11).

From some guides, I must configure file server.xml inside
      server/default/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/server.xml
      . But I did not see file /server.xml for my version 4.0.5.GA.

And My application is not web application! So, where I must configure?

Please help me! Thanks

• 1. Re: Restrict number of clients connect to JBoss !
          peterj

Have you tried doing a search for the server.xml file? There is only one, it is not that hard to find.

Also, if you are going to ask the same question in another thread you should at least state that you are wanting to limit the number of standalone clients connecting to EJBs, otherwise someone will give you that same information I gave you earlier about limiting the number of HTTP connections.

• 2. Re: Restrict number of clients connect to JBoss !
            changemylife

I have found server.xml file. And I really want to limit the number of standalone clients connecting to EJBs. I can do this by manage my database but I want know have some difference ways to do this? Can I configure JBoss to do this?

And my application is not web application. Please guide to me.

Again, I am sorry about my same questions! And I believe it's not again.

Thanks.

• 3. Re: Restrict number of clients connect to JBoss !
              changemylife

From your guide, I think I must configure EJBContainer to limit the number of clients connect to my EJBs. Am I right? If, so how I can configure ? Please guide to me!
              Thanks.