3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2008 11:06 AM by peterj

Problem connecting to oracle AQ

m.jonker

By installing a new machine I have some problems for connecting to Oracle Advanced Queuing.

I got the following errors:

[EmbeddedTomcatService] Unable to invoke setDelegate on class loader:org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.WebCtxLoader$ENCLoader@104e28b

and

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /fs1/oracle/64bclient/product/10.2.0/client/lib/libocijdbc10.so: /fs1/oracle/64bclient/product/10.2.0/client/lib/libocijdbc10.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]

I am using the folowing software:

Java: j2sdk1.4.2_16
      Jboss 3.2.3
      Oracle client 10.2.0

Tnsping and sqlplus works towards the database.

Is there a known solution to this problem?

• 1. Re: Problem connecting to oracle AQ
          peterj

Considering the full path name for the shared object mentioned in the error message, I would guess that there is a configuration file somewhere that indicates where the shared object can be found. Change that configuration file.

• 2. Re: Problem connecting to oracle AQ
            m.jonker

the strange thing is that the file is there, and is readable and executable.

the instance of jboss also keeps running. The only thing that the queue is not bound to the oracle advanced Queueing.

The 2 other instances which uses also the same file are running fine on the machine, but they do not use the advanced queueing mechanism

• 3. Re: Problem connecting to oracle AQ
              peterj

You really should be asking Oracle about this because it is not a JBoss issue (it was Oracle code that attempted to access the shared object, couldn't, and issued the error).