2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2009 9:23 AM by moonbird79

Deployment error

Hi,

I have a an eclipse Java Enterprise project, which consists of a ejb-project and a dynamic-web-project.
      My web-project needs the ActiveMQ client library to connect to the middleware. So I copied the activemq-all-5.3.jar to the folder WEB-INF/lib and starteted the EAR deployment to my JBoss 5 AS.
      During the deployment I get the following error stack trace:

13:38:32,642 INFO [PersistenceUnitDeployment] Starting persistence unit persistence.unit:unitName=App2.ear/App2Web.war#activemq
      13:38:32,643 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=persistence.unit:unitName=App2.ear/App2Web.war#activemq state=Create
      java.lang.RuntimeException: Specification violation [EJB3 JPA 6.2.1.2] - You have not defined a non-jta-data-source for a RESOURCE_LOCAL enabled persistence context named: activemq
      at org.jboss.jpa.deployment.PersistenceUnitInfoImpl.(PersistenceUnitInfoImpl.java:124)

13:38:34,225 WARN [HDScanner] Failed to process changes
      org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
      Deployment "persistence.unit:unitName=App.ear/App2Web.war#activemq" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.RuntimeException: Specification violation [EJB3 JPA 6.2.1.2] - You have not defined a non-jta-data-source for a RESOURCE_LOCAL enabled persistence context named: activemq

The application runs very well, I get no runtime exceptions.

What is the meaning of this error message ? What am I doing wrong ? Is this a activemq bug ? Is it a problem of JBoss ?

Thank you very much!