My company is using JBoss 3.2.1 in a production environment with Tomcat 4.1.24. We are starting to see performance issues on the server. The production server has 4GB of memory, 4 processors, and is running in a Windows Server 2003 operating system.
The issue we are having is that JBoss is using one of the processors at about 75%-90% while the other three processors are sharing the other 10%-25% of the processing load. How can we get JBoss to use all 4 processors efficiently and share the load equally? Help please! Our performance is being hit hard.