3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2004 6:54 PM by jae77

CVS Repository Structure

aanecito

Hi All,

My consultant friends and I have been REALLY IMPRESSED with the src code download organization. I have to admit I have not set myself up to log into cvs but am very interested in how it is organized. I am setting up CVS for a project and would like to view the CVS structure in JBOSS since I am convinced you are doing it the "right" way.

Many Thanks and good luck at java one!!

-Tony

• 1. Re: CVS Repository Structure
          jae77

i did this (well, as close to it as i could come w/o creating a new repository) for the day job. it's worked out very well. everything is very organized and easy to find. i even took some ideas from the build process as well. there are a ton of goodies in buildmagic!

• 2. Re: CVS Repository Structure
            hbaxmann

You are kidding, arent you?

bax

• 3. Re: CVS Repository Structure
              jae77

no - i have had nothing but success w/ the structure i came up w/ and the build framework.

the work i did was modelled more after the nukes structure then the jboss, altho the two are similiarities between the two.

checking out ant as part of the build (and all dependent libraries) makes a ton of sense and i didn't really think about doing that till i saw it done here.