If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate.
Thanks for your help!
Company: Axe Group Pty Ltd
Job Title: Senior Consultant - JBoss / J2EE
Location: Sydney, Australia
Axe Group is an Australian-owned company that develops tailored computer software solutions to help their clients achieve a competitive edge. We design and implement innovative technology solutions that boost efficiency and productivity.
We are leaders in intelligent straight through processing systems that improve the collection, analysis and retrieval of critical information and streamline business processes.
We have developed solutions for insurance, finance, and government enterprises. They continually request our services as they know they can rely on us to provide the best advice and recommendations as well as the best technical solutions.
Our consultants have a thorough knowledge of technology and its applications. We focus on rapid and successful completion of projects, because our success depends on our clients' success.
Pay: AUD110,000.00 - AUD140,000.00 Per Year
Axe Group is an IT consultancy that thrives on successful implementation of innovative technologies. We have a successful track record of blending open source and commercial product to produce innovative solutions to our customer's challenges. We love technology and seek out like-minded professionals that get a kick out of delivering software that simply works.
We are seeking a permanent Senior Consultant that knows JBoss Application Server inside out.
This role will require you to:
* Review, recommend and implement best practices for applications running in JBoss environment, related to architecture, design, configuration, optimisation and performance tuning, clustering and integration
* Review, design and implement migrations from other Application Servers to JBoss
* Analyse, design and implement applications for JBoss
* Be involved in technical pre-sales for new and existing Axe Group customers
* Provide technical leadership by mentoring other members of our J2EE team
* Interact with our partners, specifically RedHat/JBoss
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
* A strong J2EE architectural background
* Previous experience building J2EE solutions for JBoss
* Previous experience implementing complex JBoss configurations on a customer site
* The ability to direct a development team in best practice
* Exceptional communication skills
* Experience with JBoss SEAM and/or jBPM will be highly regarded
We can offer project variety across multiple business domains and opportunities to increase your breadth of enterprise knowledge across technologies within the IBM, BEA, JBoss, RedHat, Vignette, RedDot, Microsoft and Open Source spaces.
If you think you fit the above profile, or know someone in your network that will, please email me at email@example.com