2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2005 4:02 PM by hfuhruhurr

Where is the axis source?

roxspring

I've been suffering from an intermittent NullPointerException which I would like to investigate but I can't find the necessary sources. The JBoss 3.2.6 contains axis.jar claiming to be 1.1 along with a readme from 1.0 and releasenotes from 1.0RC1, but adding insult to injury the 3.2.6 distribution doesn't even use this schizophrenic version, choosing instead to use some axis-ws4ee.jar which looks to have been custom built for jboss 3.2.6. Is there anyway I can get to see the ACTUAL sources that match this jar?? And how aren't they included in the source distribution? The situation as it stands is farcical.

For those that might be interested, the top of the NullPointerException follows:
      11:04:18,234 ERROR [Engine] StandardWrapperValve[JBossAxisServlet]: Servlet.service() for servlet JBossAxisServlet threw exception
      java.lang.NullPointerException
      at org.apache.axis.message.BodyBuilder.onStartChild(BodyBuilder.java:209)
      at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:1188)
      at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
      Thanks,

Rob