4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 13, 2007 3:43 PM by Alexander Smirnov

Problem updating from 3.0.1 to 3.1RC6

Daniel Ray Newbie

I'm getting a slew of errors and I'm not sure where to begin in tracking down the root cause. I'm running on JBoss 4.0.5 with MyFaces 1.1.5 and Trinidad 1.0.1. Looking for a little help to get migrated so that I can take advantage of the new features. Will provide more info if needed. Many thanks.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: duplicate Id for a component refresh
      at org.ajax4jsf.application.AjaxStateManager$TreeStrutureNode.apply(AjaxStateManager.java:326)
      at org.ajax4jsf.application.AjaxStateManager$TreeStrutureNode.apply(AjaxStateManager.java:348)
      at org.ajax4jsf.application.AjaxStateManager$TreeStrutureNode.apply(AjaxStateManager.java:348)
      at org.ajax4jsf.application.AjaxStateManager$TreeStrutureNode.apply(AjaxStateManager.java:336)
      at org.ajax4jsf.application.AjaxStateManager.saveSerializedView(AjaxStateManager.java:236)